Friday, November 20, 2009

UPSR results-by Damian

Yesterday morning I immediately woke up. I was very excited. I was going to get my results for UPSR. We had to wait very long. At 11a.m, finally We were asked to go to the dewan to get the results. I was so nervous and excited. Actually,I got so excited, I nearly vomited.

The teacher called the names of the students who got 5A's in alphabetic order. Those that the teachers called would go on the stage and get their results paper. They called a few names and then they called my name. I was so excited. I went up the stage and got my results paper. Soon after the all the 19 students were called(including me), we took pictures.

Among those who got 5A's are Marcus, Zakwan, Kah Weng and William(you might know them). What was most surprising thing that happen was that Cedrix(the cool guy) got 5A's! No one expected him to get it. Cedrix was just sitting comfortably in his chair then suddenly the teacher called his name. Everyone was shocked! No one was expecting him to get 5A's. Even Cedrix himself. He wasn't even aiming for 5A's

Well, at night, my family and Marcus's family celebrated at an italian restaurant called Italianese. At the same time, we were celebrating my aunt's birthday. We had many types of wonderful food(mostly something to do with tomatoes)After dinner, all of us went to Pets Wonderland to get my UPSR present from my aunt. I got two more hamsters(1 male and 1 female) and I named them Pippin and Merry. The hamsters were so cute.

We also saw cats, dogs and many other animals. After the visit to Pets Wonderland, we all head home. It was a wonderful day. We all ame home with smiles on our faces.

1 comment: