Friday, November 6, 2009

Nothing in My Head - by Josephine

"I have nothing in my head!" that's what i told my mommy when she asked me what i want to write about. (She is typing this for me, while I talk)

Why kor-kor got so many things in his head? He can write so much. But not me! I am BLANK! I want to write in this blog, but i don't know what to write.

My cousin Denielle has a blog called EIGHT (8 ) . She is the PRESIDENT of CLUB 8, and I am the VICE-PRESIDENT! Hahahaha. Coz I am very 8!!!! (busybody-la) LOL

Kor kor write so long, so i also want to write long.... but I got Nothing In My Head! LOL

I don't know what to write.... so Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Okay, that's enough. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

1 comment: