Friday, November 13, 2009

School - by Josephine

Today i just got my Standard 4 books for next year. So sad, I got all the 'spoilt' books. All the books I got is broken. My whole class (3 Gemilang) didn't get even 1 new book. The next class (3 Cemerlang) didn't get even 1 old book!!!

That's not fair!!! My whole class said, except for one girl, she wanted old books! I dont know why!

I like new books! Why? I don't know why also. I just like new books! (Actually I like new books because the pages are not torn, and not bent and all that stuff la).

Next year I'm learning new stuff like Sivik, Kajian Tempatan & Kemahiran Hidup. I am excited about Kemahiran Hidup because kor-kor and jie-jie said it is fun. They say get to do something la - like build a match house and paint walls.

I dont like Matematik because of my teacher. But next year I am happy because maybe new teacher teach me Matematik. Matematik is quite hard for me although people say it's very easy. I feel like killing them because it's like they are teasing me. I don't like people to tease me!

My best subject is ..... REHAT! (recess!) I love Rehat time. No need to study! LOL! I like to play with my friends. They are fun

Go-Home-Time is also my favourite subject! LOL! Because I get to go home! I dont want to stay in school! hahahah

My favourite teacher is ..... (think, think, think) ..... ok, i don't know who is my favourite teacher.

That's enough to talk about today. Bye Bye. (i just put the 'bye bye' for no reason)

Note: Jo dictated this, and Mommy helped to type it without changing Jo's original expressions

2 comments: