Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Family in the Drain- by Damian

'Kor-kor! Kor-kor!' Stephanie shouted yesterday. I was reading Lord of the Rings at that time. Quickly, I went to Stephanie. She told me that Kak Lucia has just sprayed the drain.

Why? Stephanie saw a cockroach which soon disappear. Jo then said that it must have went into the drain. Back to the present( I mean yesterday's present). Who knew we had a family of cockroaches in our drain? The effect of the spray cause cockroaches to erupt from the drain. About 14 cockroaches started running around the kitchen. Some went onto the table, into the sink and even into a bag! Yuck!

Kak sprayed every where. The final count. 8 cockroahes dead. Some went back to the drain.

This reminds me of another disgusting experience while playing hide and seek a few years before. I hid behind the fridge. I did not know my mother put a lizard trap. Around 3 lizards were trap. And guess what! I step on them!

Well, kak wipe everything up. She sweep away the cockroaches. Then mop the floor. Everything is fine now. If this happens again, I'm going to ask my mother to get an exterminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment