Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today in school and after-Stephanie Chuah

Well I wiil tell you what happen in school today.Fist we put our bag as usual, then went down to the hall for assembly (the hall is small and we were squash).After that,we line up to go to our class.

Went I got back to class,we (meaning me and my classmate) waited for our teacher but she din't turn up.So I ask my class moniter to find our teacher.Went he came back (the class moniter)he said another teacher would come and reaplace.

Enough of that , let me tell what I did. I play Happy Family :-) ,than Donkey, than UNO, and Snap. Than I went to my Moral class and play Checkers (wondering why I play so much beacuse I have nothing to do but play).

Then went to recess, ate nasi lemak. After recess we went back learn Math .After that (I'm using after that and then so many time).we celebrat my friend 10 birthday.

Went back home, ate lunch (don't eat lunch in school) look at my brother type The family in the drain and my sister type Nothing in my head agan.Play comuter,watch TV, Then went walking to Carrefour.Came home eat dinner and drink Soya Bean.Last and not lease type this post.Well that it.

No comments:

Post a Comment