Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ups and Downs Day- by Damian

Let me tell you, yesterday had many ups and downs(Actually the most up downs in my life)


It started with the Sunday School Christmas Party. At the church Family house, we went and register. I meet some of my Sunday School classmates. We started by seperating ourselves into groups(Of couse we did not get to choose which group.). I was put into the blue group.


After being grouped, we played Simon Says. Anyone who made mistake was eliminated. In the end I won! My group got some magnets as a reward for winning. Then we had some breakfast. Currypuff, kuih and a cup of Milo.


We then made our game stalls. My group made a game for people to throw balls thru Santa's mouth. We called it ' Santa is Hungry'. After all the games were set up, we all played the games. We could win coupons that read 'Winners' or 'Good Try'. We can exchange them for some prizes.


I gave all my coupons to Jeremy. He exchange it for big smiley face magnets. I played more games and got myself some notepads. At around 1pm we had lunch. Hotdogs and fries.


There was a Talent contest next. Since I brought my Tae Kwon Do clothes for my class later in the afternoon, I entered the contest and won second. First place was a boy who did a Michael Jackson dance. He was very good.


After the contest, I went for my Tae Kwon Do class. Since I forgot to bring my bottle, I brought a bottle at the nearest gas station. At the class, the master asked me what I did and if I was tired. I told him what I did and said I was kind of tired.


At the end of the class, the master asked all the people who was to take the test to stay back. As you know, I was tired, I did some mistakes. The master corrected me with my block and wanted to kick me so I would block it. And I did not block it and he his knee went onto my stomach. Anyway i was already starting to get mad because he forced me to do some stuff.


Well, I cried in pain plus anger. When I went home, I told my mother. I asked my sister to get my hamster, Pippin. She screamed and started crying. She rushed in and told me Pippin died. She went out again and cried and screamed again. Now Lucky had died. :C


Well, we buried both of the hamsters together. I cried and cried until my eyes are swollen.


Today I did my Tae Kwon Do test and we had to break planks. I am so happy that I broke the plank. After the test, I have a pain at my foot. I think I hurt myself while I did the sparing with a fierce black belt girl.


So here is the story of my up downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment