Friday, December 11, 2009

Pet tails:Tobias's adventure- by Damian

A few months before Tobias died, Tobias had an amazing had a great life in our house. He also had many adventures. This is one of them.

One day, during the holidays, ( I could not remember which holiday) I accidently let Tobias loose. He roamed the house and we could not find him. Let me tell you. At that time, I felt soooooooooooooo guilty. I mean i am the one who left the cage open and thats how Tobias escaped.

At that same night, we all went to bed sadly because we could not find Tobias. At around 10.15 my mother shouted. We all ran downstairs and found my mother holding Tobias! She told us what happen.

She was going to on the tv at night. while she on the main switch, something bit her on her big toe. She screamed and kicked the thing that bit her. that thing flew up in the air, did some somersauts and fell on to the ground. Then my mother realised that the thing was Tobias!

We made a conclusion that Tobias loved us and did not want to leave us. Anyway, since we losted him in the morning, he was so hungry, thats the reason he bit my mother.( hmmmm... I wonder how my mother's toe tasted like) With this I end his adventure. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment