Sunday, December 27, 2009

PD Vacation- By Stephanie

Well we have a good time in PD.This trip took three day,from the 14 to 16 dec 09.So now let us begin............................

We woke up at 7:00am in the morning(well my sister woke me up):-). We took of at 10:00am and arrived there at 12:oo something. We were going stay in Tiara Beach Resort. We could not sign in until 3 o'clock. So we went swimming. We had lunch. We spent all day at the pool. During our swim, Jeremy went down the slide, kicked the floor hard and got plastic stuck under his nail. (eeeeeeeeee......disgusting) We got it out soon.

After a few hours of playing, it started to rain. So we went back to our nice Family Suite. Then we went to the Kid's Club. We had lots of fun there. We went back and had a dinner. We had Magimee. Then some of us played some cards. At the same time we were waiting for the repairman to unlock the toilet door. While Jeremy, Josephine, Kakak, Benjamin and Daddy. As soon we got the door unlocked, we (the remaining of us)went down to the Games Room. Most of the games were boring

We went back and got a good night sleep. The next day, we went to the beach and played with the sand. My father brought us all canoing. in the afternoon, we went a bath. Straight away we went for lunch(Mmmmmmmmmm it was so good).Then we went back to hotel. We play and play.After that we went back to the Family Suite and had dinner. Then we then went down again to the Kid's Club and Mommy and Daddy left us there.

Suddenly, Benjamin started crying. His toenail broke(Ouchie!). WE ran around the whole building finding my parents. At least kakak was with us. She piggyback Benjamin. Finally, we went back to the Kid's Club. after a fw short minutes, my parents came. We told them the story about Benjamin.

While kakak went back to the room to get the bandage, we saw a performence that was amazing. Then we went to the Games Room. By then, Benjamin's toe was wraped up and ok. At least we played some games. We were so lucky a man gave us free tokens. We went back late at night and fall asleep.

The final day, when I woke up, I saw my older brother and my sister getting ready to go swimming. Then I had breakfast(Of course I brush my teeth). Then I got ready to go swimming with Marcus and Jeremy. Poor Benjamin. He could not come along. We played until 11.30a.m.

We went back, bath and packed up our thing to get ready to go home. We had a wonderful vacation.

You can see some pictures HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment