Friday, December 11, 2009

Pet Tails:Bengy Gengy-by Stephanie

We got Bengy a long time a go.So here his story from begining until end.Here is his story. Let us begin.......


First we got him and his friend Cutie Beauty ( Well, their name is long because we could not decide their names. :) ) We put them in the cage and they had a wonderful time playing. One day Cutie ran away. We were all sad. :C So, my mother bougt a new hamster. We called her Cutie Beauty the Second. We had her for some time. She was not like Cutie Beauty.

One day, CB2 died of sickness. this was the first time we saw a hamster dead. I was a bit sad. So then Bengy was sad for the lost of his 2 wives.

It was nearly the end of December. We went for a party. We were planning to give Bengy some food and water after we came home. My brother went straight into the house to look how Bengy was together with my mother. To my surprise, my brother went to me with some tears and told me Bengy was dead. My mother said Bengy died peaceful. It was sad. We would never forget him.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment