Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Very Good Day- by Damian

Today was a wonderful day. Two great news. As most of you know from my mother's blog, I wanted to finish two grades this year. Today, I did my last Bible test. I have confidence that I passed. So that means that at least I have one subject in Grade 7.

The next news came in the evening. My mother came home after work. Only Jeremy and Benjamin was home. Both Steph and Jo were at school having extra-curricular activites. We were in the kitchen and she told me the news with one question. She asked me what have I been praying for?

I tried to think of many things. Then she told me she got an e-mail from The 39 Clues Team. The e-mail stated that I had won second place for Episode 7 of The 39 Clues competition. Finally, after many months of praying, I finally won part of The 39 Clues competition. The prize was 200 U.S Dollars! Wow!

Thanks to many people, I won this prize. To win Episode 7, I needed 7 books. Actually, I only bought 3 books. 1 was given to me from my sister, Stephanie, 1 from my god-ma and god-pa, and 2 from my kai-ma. All these books were Christmas gifts. I feel very happy winning. This is a great birthday present from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment