Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Birthday Party- by Damian

Well, since I have been playing games a lot, I have not been updating the blog. Well since my birthday is near, this is it. I celebrated my birthday with my cousin, Marcus, yesterday. It was so fun. In the end, I went to bed almost at midnight!


It was suppose to start at 5 and end at 8. But instead, the last person went home about 10:30. The guest started arriving at 5. Altogether, there were 15 of us. 7 girls and 8 boys. My mother bought  pizzas and Marcus's family brought some fried chicken. My maid cooked some mee hoon. (Although it wasn't eaten : )) 

It was a great meal. Now there are still left-overs for us to eat for dinner tonight. :) Well, we had a lot of fun. Most of the people that came were my old school friends. One of my new friend came and one of Marcus's new friend came.

After dinner, we played some games. It was very fun. After that, we cut the cake. I had a chocolate banana cake while Marcus had a black forest cheesecake. Then we went and do our own stuff. The girls went and played in my sisters' room. We boys just talk and played some games.

After some of them left, we again played more games. First it was passing parcel. The 'parcel' was a Rubik cube. After this game, most of the girls went upstairs to play. Then we played monkey. It was so fun because while preventing the monkey to get the balloon, we also played music statues. So sometimes while catching the balloon, suddenly the music would stop and the person have to freeze and become like a statue. This game was so fun.

While waiting for their parents, we played Risk. I did not play, but it was fun to watch them play. Stephanie nearly won. It was quite late when they ended. Actually, they did not finish the game for my father ask them to stop the game so he can send them back home.

It was such a fun party and I feel bless that I have such wonderful parents who gave me such a great party.

1 comment:

  1. And your parents are very blessed to have such a totful and loving child.

    ReplyDelete