Friday, August 27, 2010

My Piano Exam

Sorry haven't been posting in a while. Have been playing games and was lazy to update the blog. Well, recently, I took my piano pratical exam. I went to Hotel Istana to take it. Since this was the first time I was doing a pratical exam, I was very nervous. I was taking Grade 5.

My exam was at 4 o'clock. My mother fetched me from school at 2. We went home. I packed my stuf and practiced a bit. We departed from the house at about 2.30. s soon as we got to Istana Hotel, my heart started pacing. I was getting more nervous by the second.

We checked in on the third floor where they were holding the exams.I checked in at Venue 9 After checking in, my mother brought me for tea in a restaurant nearby. We had a nice tea together. I ordered a piece cake and honeymelon juice while my mother ordered a sausage bun and a latte.

After tea, we went back up to the third floor. We went into the waiting room. It was a normal room with the bed and cupboard taken out. Inside, there were lots of chairs. It was about half-full. I brought out my book to read and waited for a person to come and call me so I could sit for my exam.

After some time waiting, my name was called. I sat on a chair in front of a room. I could hear another student playing inside. Soon, that student came out and I was called inside. It was just like the waiting room. It had no bed and cupboards. Instead , there was a piano, a chair, and a table.

I played for the examiner inside the room. I played my scale first, then my pieces, then I played my impromptu piece. I finally then answered questions that the examiner asked me. And finally, I was out of that room. I went back to the waiting room, where I fund my mother. We later when back home and was caught in a jam. We reached home at about 5.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment