Monday, March 15, 2010

Holiday Plan- by Damian

So long never write. I have only one excuse. Lazy :) Only playing, not writing.

Today I had my piano exam. I took my Grade 5 exam. This exam felt like I was doing UPSR again. Yesterday tried to study as much as I could. In the end, the exam was quite okay. Some parts were easy,some moderate, no hard.
Happy that this is over. My piano teacher says that I can rest today and tommorrow. Then, after that, have to practice piano for pratical piano exam.
This Wednesday, having a reunion. We are going to have it in Zakwan's house. Can't wait for it. haven't seen most of them for don't know how long. Later in the evening, going movie. Then on Friday, going out for dinner to celebrate my kai-ma's birthday.
The rest of the holidays is most likely tv, computer,books and travelling(i don't know where,but I hope at Gasing Hill). Thats all ,I think :)

1 comment:

  1. tq Damian..now i know today is her bday :D i'm joining u guys.

    ReplyDelete