Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wipeout-by Damian

Last Friday, my mother took us(me,Stephanie,Josephine,Jeremy) to the park in Bukit Jalil. As we usually do, We will play our mini version of 'Amazing Race'. So there we were at the 'Pit Stop'. While Stephanie was being checked in by Jeremy, Jo and I waited by playing on this 'special bridge'.Before, there was a bridge with a floor and railings but now imagine it without the floor.So Jo and I were just climbing from railing to railing. Soon Stephanie joined us. Suddenly I fell.

To understand this, you might have to know what is Wipeout.Wipeout is a show of people running through a crazy obstacle course. Most of them will fall down. If they fall in a funny way or sweeped of the course it is called a Wipeout.

I can consider my fall a Wipeout. The reason I cannot tell you how I fell is because I don't know how I fell. According to Stephanie and Jo, they said that when I fell ,the first thing was that my top part of my leg was hanging on to the bottom of the rail. They thought they saw me swinging. I was upside-down.

Jo thought that my head hit the other side of the rail. Then I fell to the ground. They saw that I hit my head but I actually fell on my elbow. The only thing I know is that my left leg, the upper part is pain and I have a cut on my elbow and wrist. Witnessing the event was a man sitting on the park bench. He saw the whole event staring at me. I think he was shocked.

Luckily, I am not seriously injurt. But yesterday, I had a headache. I think it might be cause by the fall. But today I feel so much better. That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment