Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of School not by jeremy-by Josephine

This is how I start ok umm.....................I went to school around 7:00. It was raining and there was a blackout in school. (No other place, except schoool). So we all had to be squashed up in the small hall.

I heard that my cousin Benjamin vomitted because he could not 'tahan' the stuffiness in the hall. We all went back to class and I couldn't find my bag because my sister sent me to the wrong class, early in the morning. We didn't know that they have changed the classes as there was a renovation going on in the std 1 classes, and the std 1 have to use the std 2 classes and the std 2 have to use the std 3 and so on and on until we are all confused. I almost cried when I couldn't my bag. I'm in 4G but it's now 3G!!!

It was very boring in school because a lot of people do not have books, so cannot study. We went for recess... we went back to class (of course I ate first), we try to study without books. It's hard for the lesons to go on because there was this boy who didn't bring anything in his bag except his bottle and food!!! So silly!

Then we went home!!! Finally!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment