Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009-by Damian

Today is the twelfth day of Christmas. Last day of Christmas. :( Let me tell you, this Christmas was soo fun (plus fattening :) ) We had so many dinners. On Christmas Eve, I celebrated Christmas with my family on my mother's side. We had a turkey, ham, satay, fish fillet, nuggets, sausages, a log cake, a jelly cake and more. We gave each oher presents and played a game of Jenga Max. We slept about 11p.m

On Christmas Day we opened our presents that we gave each other. I got Rubik's Magic from 'Santa', A 39 Clues book from Stephanie, a cute little hamster which she named Christmas from Josephine and a magic cube(4x4x4) from Jeremy. I gave my mother a lantern (shared by all of us),a car sticker thingy for my father(again share), a Charlie Bone book for Stephanie, a hamster for Josephine and a puzzle game for Jeremy. Then we went to church.

For lunch, we went to my cousin's house(my father's side). Pizza, salad(again), some mee and some other food. Talk and did some stuff(but I am not goiing to tell you). Went home after that.

That night we had another Christmas party.This time we celebrated with my parents' friends. Again we had turkey(yum yum), ham, salad, laksa and again much more. Once everybody left, the time was already 11plus. We opened some presents and slept at 12.

New year eve we had another party. This time with some people(sorry. I cannot catergorize this group). Now we again had ham, satay, pudding, chocolates, jelly and more jelly. We slept at 1a.m.

On new years day, I woke up at 11a.m. Was very tired. Well, had a very happy holiday. Can't wait for the next holiday. Hope it comes quickly. Thats all for today.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment